For 2015, my words and pieces of my heart appeared at these fine establishments:
- The Perch. The Perch Literary Magazine, Yale Program For Recovery and Community and Community Health. Volume 2, March 2015. “Dear Jesus”
- Pentimento: Journal of All Things Disability -2016 Pushcart Prize nomination for poem “Between Matter and Spirit, August 2014” in issue 5
- Xicana Chronicles -Single Mamis on Father’s Day
- Thank You For Swallowing -Best of the Net nomination for poem “Dinner for Two”
- Asylum Magazine: The Magazine for Democratic Psychiatry Winter issue. “Attending the Funeral of Kin and Abusers”
- Make/Shift #18 Winter 2015/Spring 2016.
- Star 82 Review issue 3.4- Corporeal and Not of Birds. 2016 Pushcart Prize nomination for prose poem “Not of Birds” in issue 3.4