For 2016, my poems have appeared at these fine establishments:
- TAYO Literary Magazine: Special Issue, #sayhername
- Yellow Chair Review, as poet-in-residence
- Jellyfish Review, short fictionalized memoir, Miranda Mendoza and Leticia
- The Deaf Poets Society, Passage of Time in Hospitals.
- Hermana Resist, essay, The Five Scariest Places in South Texas
- Rooted in Rights, essay How Workplaces Discriminate Against People of Multiple Marginalized Identities
- Hip Mama Zine, post Some Of us Will Survive